08 May 2007

the cafeteria

Humorous addition:

I just went to the UB cafeteria to grab a snack before my noon class.

1st- they have no cake, biscuit, roll snack type thing sans meat
2nd- the only meat free item available is French fries so I order a small plate of fries from the woman at the counter.

She checks with someone in the kitchen and informs me that she cannot just sell me French fries without the fried chicken.

I wanted to scream. So, I as calmly as I could, asked her a series of questions:

Do you sell food to earn money? yes

Are you selling French fries today? yes

But you will not sell me just the French fries that you have for sale today? No

I told her that I thought she was being rude to me and I left.

Experiences like this make me long for the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home